‘Back to Gym’ is the new Gym-azing 1-month program that’s going to get you back into a safe and holistic workout routine.
Who is this for?
- People who have taken a long time off from the gym because of the pandemic, lockdown, or personal reasons and are now ready to dive back into a workout routine at the gym.
- People who want to return to their heavy lifting regime at the gym.
- Anyone who is absolutely a beginner to the gym and wants to follow a safe and guided approach to their workouts.
- People who easily suffer from workout injuries like sprains, muscle pull & strains, shin splint, etc.
- People wanting an effective plan to get their body in a peak condition, whether you are a beginner or experienced – All levels are welcome.
Why follow this program?
This program will help us deal with all these important issues by taking a holistic approach to our workouts. We want to be functional and pain-free, hence it's crucial to start thinking about our workouts holistically – that includes proper guidance, scientific knowledge, effective and modified workouts for a risk-free and smooth start.
- Experts say that starting a workout journey at the gym or returning to the gym after a long break, one should plan very prudently to maximize benefits and be injury-free.
- It’s a known fact that people who are not active, or who get off the track from their exercising routine for a longer period suffer from reduced mobility, strength, range of motion & endurance. Therefore, returning to lifts at the gym without a proper plan can cause injuries and you may also find that your old workout split is hard to return to.
What do you get?
As a core significance of this program, the emphasized focus will be given to mobility, flexibility along with a complete guide on the importance of warm-up, stretching, cool down, and recovery.
- Introductory knowledge and nutritional guidance.
- Detailed day wise step by step plan with detailed exercise videos.
- Best, safe, and modified workouts for maximum results.
- Easy to connect with the trainer whenever any support is required.
- ….And a lot more.